Here is a short list of links that I have found interesting about the cloud computing during December (the list is by no means complete and most probably more links will be added later). The end of year is usually the time for checking how your last year predictions have worked and to throw out new predictions for the year to come.
So, let’s start with a couple of predictions:
- How 2007’s hot trends played out in 2008
- Top 10 Cloud Computing Predictions for 2009
- Randy Bias (GoGrid): 8 More Cloud Predictions
- Ten Key Reasons Enterprise Cloud Computing Is Going Places
- What to Expect from Cloud Computing in 2009 (new)
- The 2008 Cloudies Awards (new)
- Cloud Computing Will Never Work (new)
Another interesting reads for me were Microsoft miss the ship(ping container) and definitely this post talking about Capegemini trying to convince companies to move to the Amazon cloud.
For now, I’ll finish with the AWS migration blueprint article.
If you are interested in cloud computing you can start visiting DailyCloud: the daily coverage of the cloud computing market. The DailyCloud, which is still in early beta, synthezises the content, links and social stream on cloud computing and its adjacent topics: SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, HaaS, grid computing, virtualization, data centers.